We would like to mention this place just for its architecture and its bars and restaurants not for the bull fights they have once a while. It is built by the architect Angel Casas in 1928 in neomudéjar style, giving it a great originality and elegance. The bullring was originally situated at "El Triunfo".
The complex consists of three floors with a total capacity of 14,500 localities, which is just completely full during Corpus Fair. At the ground floor of the building are a lot of bars and restaurants located with their terraces. The place is famous for its tapas and well visited by students.