Parroquia Santa María Magdalena is th ecloistered chapel of Corpus Christi of the Augustinian Recollect, founded in 1655 by a group of sisters from the convent Tomasas in Albaicín. In 1840 it was converted by order of liberal government in the parish church of Santa María Magdalena. This church was originally located in the street Mesones but was demolished to line this street.
To the left of the temple is a wooden gate that leads to the cloister of the convent, consisting of a patio with Moorish elements and a staircase in one corner.
Opening hours (masses) winter:
Labor days: 13:00, 19:00
Saturday: 13:00, 19:00
Sundays and festivities days: 12:00, 13:00, 18:00
Opening hours (masses) summer:
Labor days: 10:30, 19:00
Sundays and festivities days: 13:00,