Bibataubín Castle, also known as Bibataubín Palace in Granada (Spain). Declared of cultural interest on December 11, 1985. It had two defensive towers on the sides that configured in
a a small castle. After the Christian conquest, it came under the jurisdiction of the Alhambra. In 1606 the city council demolished one of the towers to open a street. Years later it
was planned to raise barracks on the remains of the castle. It has a baroque façade in front with balconies and spiral columns carved in marble from Sierra Elvira which were originally
for the Sagrario church.