Originally the building has its entrance at the Plaza Bibrambl,a but after the rebuilding the front door closed and changed to the site of the Catedral and the Sagrario church. The building had two inner squares, of which retains only one at the moment, as the other was demolished in 1868.
The main facade is the result of the remodeling after the opening of the square. The wall that faces the Plaza Bib-Rambla retains traces of the original building. Unfortunately the building is not open for public visits.