The Church of Perpetuo Socorro is the seat where the congregation of San Felipe Neri was established in Granada in 1671. The original complex excisted of five yards/squares of which only the temple is preserved,. It has been transformed in the nineteenth century, due to the confiscation and the French invasion. it isan impressive church of Renaissance style with Baroque ornamentation. The sober facade hides the inner beauty of this church.
On Sunday afternoon there is a Mass in which sings the chorus of the Redemptorists sings and is very nice to hear.