The building of the convento started in the seventeenth century and ended in the eighteenth century. It was formed by a convent and a church that followed the religious architecture of that
time. The Church was founded by Franciscan Tertiaries in 1534, in the place where a chapel was. After the secularization of 1835, the convent became in hands of the Capuchin nuns who received it
as compensation to the demolition of the convent that they had in the plaza of the Romanilla.
Opening hours: on working days are masses at 08:00, 10:00 and 19:30. On festivity days: 08:30 and every hour until 13:30 and at 19:30.