The current church was build in 1575 and is one of the most magnificent churches of Granada. Until 1835 was linked to the Convent of the Incarnation. The entrance has been constructed in the eighteenth century and consists of two bodies and has Corinthian columns with marble reliefs, where scenes from the history of the company are represented. It is one of the richest churches in Granada and, despite being plundered by the French during the War of Independence, it still has a gilded bronze chalice from the seventeenth and sixteenth century. The altarpiece decorated by Bocanegra is also of great interest . The church is also known as "La Collegiata".