Convento de Carmelitas Calzadas


It was Founded at the beginning of 16th century as Beguine convent but reduced to a convent in 1508, by its founder Mother María de San Sebastián. 

The cover of the chapel is gray stone Sierra Elvira and holds a Carmelite shield. 

Its collection of art is of some importance, especially the sculptures. This chapel is the most difficult to see because of its inaccessibility.


Photo Gallery Convento de Carmelitas Calzadas


Location