The school of San Pablo de Compania de Jesus was founded in 1554. In 1556 the Noviciado de Sevilla moved here. After the expulsion of the Jesuits it became the center of the University of Literature. Today it is property of the University of Granada and has its law faculty placed overhere. Its interior maintains the two arcaded patios and the chapel of the school. Currently renovations are taken place.