Granada City Council


The city council is in the old convent of Carmen. It has been built between 1572 and 1627.  This convent was divided into two structures one as an old convent and the other as a new convent. The convent church is laterally attached  to the new convent on the northeast side.

The church and old convent were demolished and giave place what now is Paza del Carmen. Of the original structure, only the cloister of the new convent has been kept. On the ground floor is also the tourist office located.


Photo Gallery City Council


Location