Carmen de la Victoria was acquired by the University of Granada in 1945. After the demolition of the convent of Victoria in the last century, which was linked part of its solar, the Carmen was formed as we know it today. The Carmen de la Victoria-Garden of Olivarillo was united with Carmen the Pencal and were separated from each other by the Arab wall of Chapiz, whose layout is still evident in the paratas gardens. These two cármenes have several houses and street pieces which together forms the terraced gardens.
Since it has been acquired by the University of Granada,it is the only public carmen in the city that has not lost its character of home-garden. Today it is a Guest Residence Guest but always open to be enjoyed by students and public.
Opening hours: every day from 09:00 - 20:00. Entrance: free ring the bell at the gate on Cuesta de Chapiz in order to enter