The Royal Chapel of Granada is located in the heart of Granada, next to the Cathedral, one of the most visited places of Granada. in this place are buried the Catholic Kings, his daughter Juana la Loca and her husband, Philip the Fair. The Catholic Monarchs had chosen the city of Granada as burial. It was built between 1505 and 1517 in Gothic style and dedicated to St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist. The Museum was established in 1913. With the development of tourism in Spain in the second half of the twentieth century it became one of the main tourist attractions of the city of Granada.
Opening Hours : 10:15 - 13:30 / 15:30 - 18:30
Sundays and bank holidays: 11:00 - 13:30 / 14:30 - 17:30
Entrance fee: € 4,00