Natural Park Sierra de Baza is a very green park, rich of Scot and Austrian pines and flora. It has a higher rainfall than the other parks and the mountain range is up to 2300 meters. The park is 56.649 ha big. The park has nice valleys like Bordurria, deep canyons like Plaza, Mediterranean meadows like Los Prados del Rey. Stunning views you have from viewpoint "Mirrador de Narváez". Several animals can be seen like deer, foxes, boars and even bee-eaters. In the park a lot of archelogical remains can be found. The rock paintings of the Jabalcón Hill are the most important ones.
Activities: canyoning, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, caving, mountaineering, multi-adventure activities, orienteering, kayaking, wild water rafting, hiking, off-road vehicles, hot air ballooning.
- Álamos Centenarios (Spanish)
- Bastidas Floranes (Spanish)
- Collados del Resinero (Spanish)
- Cortijo de Casimiro (Spanish)
- De Narváez (Spanish)
- Floranes Arredondo (Spanish)
- Floranes Cerro Panizo (Spanish)
- Floranes - Cortijo del Tío Capote (Spanish)
- Los Blanquizares (Spanish)
- Los Neveros (Spanish)
- Mirrador de Narváez (Spanish)