The cave is not very big but has some stalactites and columns. It is quit difficult to enter it, because of its position in the rock wall. Ropes are recommended to use. The cave has been visited
since the early nineteenth century, embodied in various dated recorded in 1819, 1849 and 1850. Likewise the cave was used in medieval times, becuase they have encountered fragments of ceramics
that attribute to this period (ceramics with lathe and some glazed). The cave is categorized as N1-1 (by SGEG).