Casa de Cabildos - Loja


This monument is located at the Plaza of the Constitution, the authentic urban center of this Renaissance city, It has been the permanent headquarters of the lojeño Consistory for 437 years since its construction in 1490 to 1927, In 1927 the townhall moved to the Palacio de Narvaez.

 

Now adays it is hosting the the municipal library, The construction stands out in its classical facade arches. It has been restored several times and it retains for a great part its original construction. Source: http://www.aytoloja.org

Casa de Cabildos - Loja
Casa de Cabildos - Loja

Photo Gallery Casa de Cabildos


Location