Water is a fundamental part of the old Dehesa Baja in Íllora. The road linking Íllora and Obeilar passes under two large arches that form part of an impressive aqueduct over almost 400 meters long.
It carries water from springs inside the farm to the oiler mill located east of the meadow. The aqueduct is part of the finca Molino del Rey which was donated by Fernando VII and the Cortes of Cadiz to the Duke of Wellington and his descendants in 1813 in order to thank him for his decisive collaboration in the War of Independence against the French. It has two large buildings, the winery, at the southern end, and the Tower, the village used by the Duke for his usual visits to Granada In a house that was built in the mid-nineteenth century, spent Prince Charles, with later lady Diana and Camilla Parker-Bowles, personal friends of the current Duke, the holiday periods.